Celebrate the 2014 grape harvest at Soljans Estate Winery's annual Berba Croatian Harvest Celebration in Kumeu over the Easter weekend. Take part in the fun with...
- Winery tours with owner Tony Soljan, 11am & 1:30pm daily
- Free daily grape stomping at 2:15pm daily
- Free Easter eggs for the kids
- Free wine tasting for the adults
- Dalmatian Kolo dance group performance, Sunday 3pm
- Live music with Dean Te Paa on Sunday and Monday, 12pm - 3pm
- Cellar door wine specials
- New release wines
Book for lunch in the award winning Soljans Café and soak up the festival atmosphere or chill out in the garden bar with a glass of wine and a harvest platter. Bookings are advised, please phone (09) 412 2680 or use our online booking form
Join us for Berba from 9am - 5pm, Saturday 19th, Sunday 20th and Monday 21st April 2014.
Soljans Estate Winery will be Closed on Good Friday 18th April